Personal Information Collected
Intigral may, without limitation, collect the following Personal Information from you when you visit our Website or engage with our personnel and representatives:
- information about your device, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system,
- information about your visits to our website and the use of this website, including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths,
- information that you enter when you create a customer account on our website—for example, your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, and information related to specific projects, invoices, and accounts associated with your specific customer accounts,
- your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address that you enter when requesting quotes or additional information on Intigral products via our website,
- information that you enter while using the services and contact forms on our website,
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it,
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, accounts and invoices managed through your online account, or transactions you make through our website, including your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address,
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata,
- information that you provide to representatives of Intigral at trade shows, meetings, or other in person communications,
- any other personal information that you send or communicate to us.
Uses of Personal Information Collected
Intigral collects the Personal Information set forth above to improve the Website and our services offered, and to provide you with better service and products. In particular, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes, without limitation:
- administering our Website and business,
- to customize/personalize this Website based on user interests,
- enabling your use of the services available on our Website,
- sending you goods or products purchased through our Website,
- supplying or fulfilling services purchased through our Website,
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you,
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications,
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested,
- sending you email newsletters or other email communications that you have requested,
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business(you can opt out at any time if you no longer require marketing communications),
- sharing information with third parties as necessary for such third parties to provide services to Intigral necessary to operate its business and provide for the various uses described in this Policy (for example, information collected and shared by our website service analytics providers or information stored in our Customer Relations Management System),
- dealing with inquiries relating to our Website, products or services,
- keeping the Website secure and to prevent fraud,
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Website,
- sending you useful information about our programs, products or services,
- for enhancing this Website’s operations,
- for statistical purposes,
- to improve our products, programs or services,
- to maintain the integrity of the information and services provided on this Website,
- to create testimonials for generally available marketing materials,
- other appropriate uses in connection with Intigral’s business operations.
Intigral does not sell or rent your Information to others. Except as set forth in this Policy or unless otherwise authorized by law, we will not distribute your Personal Information to third parties without your permission.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as may be reasonably necessary for to complete any of the uses set forth in this policy.
Intigral will not publish your personal information or information that can identify you personally or share it with the general public unless we have a specific written authorization and license from you to do so.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- if we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. Information may be stored or maintained in servers or other document management systems owned and operated by third parties or on servers and systems maintained and owned by Intigral. When Intigral does disclose to or store information with third parties, we disclose or store only the personal information that is necessary for the third party to deliver the requested service, and we have a contract or agreement in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
Retaining Personal Information
- Our data retention policies and procedure are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- We will not keep Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law,
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings,
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including, but not limited to, providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
Security for Personal Information
Intigral recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use and protection of your information, and has implemented appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards to protect your information, but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to seek to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of any of your personal information you have provided.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of any information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Our webserver automatically records certain information about each visit to the Website. This information does not track visitors, is not attributable to an individual, and is not merged with other data sources.
Other information may be collected through your use of the Website via cookies and Google Analytics. Cookies are used to collect some non-personally identifiable information such as anonymous usage data, browser and platform types and versions, and number of clicks.
Forms you submit to us may also automatically log this information as well as the date and time the form was submitted. The collected information is used to provide an overview of how and where people are accessing and using the Website in order to improve and optimize the Website and for security purposes. It is not used for any additional purpose. Under no circumstances does Intigral use this information to identify you personally. We reserve the right to provide aggregate data to third parties for statistical analysis. Such data will not be linked to any particular individuals or contain personally identifiable information.
Intigral collects information through cookies and other similar technologies. We may use third parties to provide advertisements for other websites that may be of interest to you, based on Information collected about your use of our Site and other websites. To do this, either our Website or these third parties may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser, which may include, without limitation, the use of pixel tags and/or web beacons. You can choose to accept or decline cookies; most browsers automatically accept cookies unless you modify settings to decline them. However, declining to accept cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
Intigral also uses web analytics services, which currently includes Google Analytics. Although we currently use the foregoing analytics services providers, we reserve the right, within our sole discretion, to change analytics services providers, or to add additional analytics services providers, without notice to you.
Correcting Your Personal Information
Please note that we will acknowledge and follow any changes to your privacy preferences as of the date of the creation of this policy but may not be able to implement such changes with respect to information that Intigral has already used or transmitted in the past based on its reliance of your prior preferences.
International Privacy Laws
We use Google Analytics cookies on our website to recognize a computer when a user:
- visits the website
- track users as they navigate the website
- improve the website’s usability
- analyze the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- personalize the website for each user
- target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users
If you so choose you may refuse to accept cookies on your browser. Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. You may also delete cookies already stored on your browser. Deleting cookies may also have a negative impact on the usability of this Site and many other websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. Please see the Analytics Services section above for further information on how to disable cookies on your browser.
Our Contact Information
Our postal address is:
7850 Northfield Road
Walton Hills, Ohio 44146
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 440.439.0980